From This Day Forward

From This Day Forward

Saturday, April 24, 2010

You know your pregnant when

You know your pregnant when...

* Your heartburn is so bad you foam at the mouth
* You have a constant drip from your nose
* Headaches have become part of your daily routine
* You are preoccupied by thoughts of food
* Naps are your best friend
* When you think about baby names you shout it from
the back deck to make sure it sounds appropriate.
* You can no longer see your hip bones, or any bone for that matter
* When you walk, more than just your boobs jiggle

And the #1 Way to know your pregnant...
* When you sneeze and laugh you can't help but dribble in your pants!

Well now that you all understand how I am feeling this week, Its been a good week! LOL
A week from Tuesday we will be finding out if we are having a boy or girl! So excited I can barely contain myself. I am still saying Girl because a boy couldn't cause this much of a headache from the beginning.


Pregnancy-Countdowns


I went to a sale at the fairgrounds on Friday that is called Just between friends. Its like a big garage sale. Anyway I had been looking forward to this for at least a month and had cash to buy a stroller if I found a good one. But I was just so let down. Things were way over priced and what they did have were clothes and I couldn't find anything that I liked that was neutral.

Shadow also had an exciting week. Steve and I finally took the plunge spent the money and had him fixed. Steve was up at the cabin on Thursday when he had his surgery and by the time he got home Friday Shadow was feeling much better. In fact Shadow felt so goood and was so excited that he invited Steve home buy humping him! WHAT THE HECK??? This wasn't going on before we took him in? I'm hoping that his hormones were just messed up from the surgery. His energy hasn't decreased at all either, but it takes time so we shall see.

Now on to the baby :)
Baby center describes week 19 as:
our baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato. Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.
Here is a picture of squished baby:


And here is a picture of the Fruit/Vegetable of the week:





Well I'm off to wake up Steve Its 8 30, and he's been sleeping for three hours if he doesn't wake up soon he wont sleep tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I went to that Sale too and I agree with you, I was pretty dissapointed!! There is one coming up in May and it is in Kent. I will get more info from my sister but I guess it is suppose to be much better!!! I loved your points of you know your pregnant when...especially the laughing part:)!! Can't wait to hear what you guys are having!!! Hope your having a wonderful week:)

    ReplyDelete