Well this week I have been studying for the Pediatric Certification Nursing Exam. The test is like the boards you take at the end of school but just for Pediatrics only. In fact that what may be inspiring to write this blog early because my alternative is to STUDY some more. I forgot how much I dislike learning pointless facts that don't pertain to your job.
Well 18 Weeks is a bell pepper. This example is for the length I read on baby center. So without further a due :

This is how Baby is described:
Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.
This is another fun picture in case your not aware of the development of a baby in the womb.

Well I'm off to work on my dinner for tonight, I have steaks marinating and am gong to make asparagus and potato salad to go with! The sun is out and I think a BBQ is is in order :)
Beautiful weekend for potato salad and to be outside with the dogs, including Ichiro Ericson
ReplyDelete