From This Day Forward

From This Day Forward

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 15

Well one more week until our next check up! This week we have made it to the size of an apple. I finally wore my maternity pants for the first time, but they are still to big. (I bought them bigger anticipating growth). So I purchased the belly band today and that seems to be perfect. I can still button my pants BUT they dig into me and are NOT comfortable. Here is the picture of the week:


We did have an exciting week. Steve decided that he still needed to woooo his wife. Which is GREAT. I love it. So he planned a special date on Thursday and went all out. We went to Anthonys Home Port, which wasn't the great part. The fun part was dressing up. Usually I'm lucky IF I get a husband in jeans and a sweater or collared shirt, and girls thats a big IF. But this is how he came down the stairs dressed:

What a handsome feller!!
I couldn't believe my eyes. The whole nine yards, hair styled, a suit with the vest, and cologne. It was a very special occasion to feel worth the effort. We continued the night with a great dinner and dessert to go. We took black berry cobbler and went down to ruston way parked and looked at the water/lights and ate our desert. THANKS STEVE!!!




Then yesterday Spauld and I decided to make the treck up to the Gap in University Village because they have a Maternity section there. NOT WORTH IT!! It was so small, and over priced. They have a better selection at Target. I did purchase a maternity sweater and a small T-shirt but that was the total purchases for both of us in Seattle. We headed south stopped for a great lunch at Panera...mmmm one of our favorites. Ran across the street to Kholes since we heard they had maternity, nothing I would put on my body, then the Rack..not much...then off to Auburn to the Old Navy there...NOTHING...then the Super mall Rack where I FOUND...dun dun dun....

But in a pale pink!
I had tried these on at the regular Norstom's but they were 120 bucks plus tax...I just couldn't do it. Yesterday they were 70$ for being at the rack...then marked down to 52$ because they hadn't sold and then 50% off! They were 28 dollars with tax...So the maternity shopping was a bust but I did find a great pair of shoes, and a women could never have enough shoes and purses my mom always told me. I'm just living up to her standards! LOL. So there's my exciting week in a nutshell. It was fun week with lots of love and laughter, thank you Heavenly Father!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becky!!! I know what you mean about the limited selection @ Old Navy and the Gap...it is terrible!!! There is a store up off 176th in the Fred Meyer complex area. I believe it is called Mom & Me Maternity Co. They have a pretty good selection of stuff. I have not gotten anything there yet but they do have lots:) Only 4 more weeks till you guys find out!!! Have you thought of any names?!?!

    ReplyDelete