From This Day Forward

From This Day Forward

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Funny Pictures

Just a few funny pictures. Spauld and I went up to Seattle yesterday. She is now 22 weeks and in desperate need of maternity pants. Well there is really only one store within the state where you can try on designer maternity jeans called A Pea in the Pod. Anyway, so we drove up to Seattle and they have a "9 month" belly that you can try on and see what you will look like and how your clothes will fit. SOO here are the pictures of me 9 months pregnant, EXEPT I'm sure my face and my thighs will be fuller... But We well be close to having a baby by then so :)

PS. For my frugal friends AKA my mom's I found a pair of jeans I loved for $231 at a Pea in the Pod, came home and bought the exact same pair for $95 dollars (including shipping) off ebay and they even still had the tags!




No comments:

Post a Comment