From This Day Forward

From This Day Forward

Thursday, February 24, 2011

15 interesting FACTS:
1. I am a follower of Christ
2. I am an only child
3. I'm married to an only child
4. I like to cook/and sometimes clean
5. But I hate laundry
6. We have two dogs but Steve is allergic to dogs
7. I grew up in California in a very poor area
8. I love my job but hate leaving Gracie every day
9. I enjoy Crossfit workouts when able
10. My favorite stuffed animal was a snugglie from the commercials as a kid
11. Gracie just won a contest and has her own snugglie now
12. I miscarried before I had Gracie, which makes her that much more precious
13. I LOVE ice-cream
14. We have no television in our house
15. I'm self conscience about my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment