From This Day Forward

From This Day Forward

Friday, January 28, 2011

Long time no talk

Well its been a very long time since I have posted on our blog. But after a request from a very sweet relative in Sweden I will do my best to keep everyone up to date on our lives.

Next week I'm headed back to work. This will probably be harder for me then going through labor. I much rather be at home with my loving family taking care of them and even doing LAUNDRY which I despise. But it must be done so off I go.

Gracie Statistics:
At 3 months (I realize she is 4 months old now)
11 lbs 6 oz
24.5 inches

She now weighs 12 lbs 10 oz as of last Tuesday. You can see her cheeks are really starting to fill out

For this entry I will just post some pictures and a short video and we can continue to catch up gradually!



No comments:

Post a Comment